More people are now becoming aware that a corporate jet charter is the best alternative to the increasing rates of a regular flight. People who travel together in group find it more convenient to charter a jet, especially when the destination is just a short distance.
For this cause, a lot of young entrepreneurs are also becoming interested in setting up business on booking a charter jet. If you are interested in this field of business, the guidelines below will help you know how to get it started.
• Determine your future clients – you need to have a target type of clients in mind that you want to serve. Examples of different clients are politicians, business tycoons, dignitaries and many others.
• Prepare a business plan – all types of business need a business plan to begin with and charter jets business is not an exemption. The business plan must include your plan of action in attracting customers, as well as the estimated budget to start the business, operational costs and the expected profit for a certain period of time. If you have no idea in creating a business plan on your own, you can find a lot of free templates online that will help you get started.
• Secure your budget – if you are not financially prepared for this business, the best option for you is to create financial partnership with any venture capitalist that is willing to support this kind of business. The cost to start a corporate jet charter business, along with all the required documents and certifications, would mean a great deal of investment. A business loan can also be an option but it might not be able to supply enough sum of money to provide for a business this big.
• Legal Paper Works – in order for the charter flight business to operate without any problems, you must first be sure to take care of all the legal papers required.
• Preferred Jet Models – It would be really great if you will be able to acquire jets in different sizes so as to provide for different kinds of clients with different flight needs. A long distance flight with a few passengers will cost you too much fuel while a flight in a small jet with too many people may compromise the comfort of all the passengers.
• Jet Inspection – when you have already acquired all of your preferred jets, the next thing to do is have them inspected and then get all the necessary certifications needed for different flight destinations.
• Hire the Staff – this part of the business is not easy because it’s very difficult to trust new people. In order to determine the capabilities of an applicant, he or she must be willing to undergo trainings and seminars and pass all the tasks required of him/her.
A business on corporate jet charter can be very difficult and risky at first but when you get through the initial challenge, you will eventually find it easy and more enjoyable with all the profits that you will get.